Dietetic Internship Program
Minneapolis VA Healthcare System
Thank you for your interest in the Minneapolis VA Health Care System Dietetic Internship!
- Is ACEND-accredited
- Is 42 weeks, with a Medical Nutrition Therapy concentration
- Includes an allocation of approximately $25,000 paid to each student
- Provides approx. 1500 hours (September-June) of rotations in clinical dietetics, food service management and community nutrition as well as 14 vacation days (federal holidays and a week at Christmas or New Year's)
- accepts 8 dietetic interns per cycle.
- Offers 2 tracks- MPS degree/DI for Bachelor's students or Stand-Alone DI Only for Master's students. Please see the information tab for more details.
- Has a one-year pass rate of 100% on the RD exam.
Pictured: Aerial view of the VA medical center grounds and surrounding neighborhood.
On Demand Open House Video
We are pleased to provide you with the opportunity to learn more about our Dietetic Internship Program.
To view a recording of the open house, follow this link:
Internship Open House
View our Virtual Program video at: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1309469315891413
Internship facebook page: Jessica's Internship Page | Facebook
Dietetic Internship Program Director
Jessica Long, MS, RDN