Dietetic Internship Program
VA St. Louis Health Care System
SAINT LOUIS ATTRACTIONS
- City of St. Louis Official Website http://stlouis-mo.gov/.
- St. Louis, the home of the Gateway Arch, is a great city to live in or just to visit there's something for everyone.
- Forest Park offers a wide range both indoor and outdoor activities, many of which are free. Enjoy a day visiting the animals at the St. Louis Zoo, "feed your brain" and have a little fun at the St. Louis Science Center, or stroll through the St. Louis Art Museum - be sure to check out all the events and activities at Forest Park.
- If you like the outdoors, take an afternoon to stroll through the Missouri Botanical Gardens or more than 60 hiking trails around the city. Visit a local winery or pick up some fresh veggies at Soulard Farmers Market or pick your own produce at Eckards Family Farm.
- St. Louis has a lot to offer sports fans too - the 2011 World Series Champs Cardinals, the Rams, the St. Louis Steamers for indoor soccer and the Blues provide lots of fun and excitement!
- The Magic House, the City Museum and Six Flags are great places for all kids both big and small! Enjoy outdoor concerts at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater or indoor concerts the Pageant or Kiel Opera House or sporting events at the Chavitz Center.
- Satisfy your love for music and theater at The Muny, The Fox Theater, and the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra.
- St. Louis offers a selection of fine restaurants, hotels, attractions and events. You are welcome to Explore St. Louis and enjoy what our city has to offer.